ISO 9001-2015 is the internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, this certification helps TCL to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and our supply chain
TCL has been ISO 9001 certified since 1994.
Customs and security
AEO status is a certified standard authorisation issued by customs administrations in the European Union (EU). It certifies that an economic operator has met certain standards in relation to:
- safety and securitysystems to manage commercial records
- compliance with customs rules
- financial solvency
- practical standards of competence or professional qualifications.
TCL has been AEO certified since 2009.
- FASFC (Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain) recognized location, meaning that phyto- and sanitary inspections can take place at TCL premises.
TCL has been FASFC certified since 2013.
- BIO certification allows us to store organic goods with a BIO label. We are a recognized link in the logistics chain for BIO (=organic) products. The recognition was accredited by Tüv Nord Integra.
TCL has been BIO certified since 2020.