Import and/or export in the EU may seem intricate for non-EU companies. With the right partner at your side however, conquering the European market is not as difficult as it seems. TCL provides consultancy and guidance and makes sure your import and/or export runs smoothly and hassle-free.
Doing business in the EU
It is true that the EU has a lot of complex laws and regulations concerning trade with non-EU countries. Getting consultancy from a EU-logistics company with a lot of experience in trade, will give you the confidence needed to deal with those complexities. TCL can make sure you enjoy the same advantages (in transit time, delivery…) of EU-companies while trading in or with Europe. It is not necessary to have a division of your company in Europe. Our company has all the necessary licenses and sureties to act as your fiscal representative.
EU companies, intending to export to overseas destinations can benefit from the expertise offered by our overseas agents, who have the same philosophy and knowledge.
TCL is fully informed of import and export rules in the EU, and knows how to pair this with your business needs. We can give you guidance, assistance or simply the information you need.
We will help you with any questions about:
● optimal organization of your transport, considering transit time, characteristics of your freight, (volume, amount of shipments, frequency, type of goods, urgency…)
● formalities of import and or export
● advising on the right commodity code (if in doubt)
● possible benefits or privileges regarding taxes or duties.
● physical storage and handling of freight
● distribution to European destinations
TCL is not a supplier, but a true partner. It’s easy to tell what to do or not, but we take it a step further. First, we’ll listen to your needs and pinpoint possible problems. After that, we can formulate the right solutions, all while taking into account legal restrictions and your needs.